Once you have decided to invest in a style experience day, your personal stylist will send you a client form to fill in, which helps her prepare for the day.
Before the session, your stylist will also phone you to chat through what you would love to ultimately achieve from your experience. Your goals and aims, and most importantly the areas you really want to change, will be the focus of the day to achieve the perfect wardrobe for you.
Your stylist will research brands and styles to suit you so the hard work is done and the day is productive, efficient and fun. A range of clothes will be selected before the styling session, and a suitable location will be chosen to ensure a comfortable environment for you to be styled in. The styling session will also include underwear, shoes and accessories, so that you go home with complete outfits that all intermix to create different looks for different occasions.
The day will give you new found knowledge of how you can look your best and find the perfect brands to suit your body shape.
- Everything you buy must tick all the boxes for you and your shopping list.
- You will learn to have fun with colour and know how to wear it confidently in your styled looks. What suits you and how to mix it as part of an outfit.
- You will learn personal styling tips and tricks to enable you to look effortlessly polished everyday whether it’s a relaxed casual look, work look or a glam evening outfit.
- A personal styling day will start at around 11am (your stylist starts earlier to put stock aside ready fro you) and finish by 3pm with a 30 min break for lunch to recharge your batteries!
TIPS FOR ON THE DAY
- Make sure you have a good breakfast before embarking on your shopping spree. Shopping requires a lot of energy. Pack a drink and some healthy nibbles to keep your energy up. It can be quite a style marathon.
- Ensure you wear comfortable clothes and shoes that can be easily removed as you will be changing a lot throughout the day.Keep jewellery to a minimum too!
- You will have a budget for the day so you may need to make your credit card company aware of the spending you will be doing.
- Your stylist will have devised your shopping list for you so that the day has direction and an end point. Photos will be taken of the outfits you are styled in for you to reference later as it can get confusing to remember what went with what. There is no obligation to buy, and there may be a few pieces you are unsure about, which you can of course buy at a later date.
AFTER YOUR EXPERIENCE
You will find that your experience goes on much longer than the actual day where all the personalised expert style advice starts sinking in and going shopping again
will be far more successful in every way.You will also start getting noticed – for all the right reasons – where compliments should be accepted with a smile!